Permanent Job Opportunity For a Qualified Accountant With Insurance Experience in Dublin
A job opportunity has opened with a leading Global Insurance company who have an established presence in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with 0-5 years PQE gained working in practice or in another financial services company.
Key Responsibilities of The Role Include:
- Proactively lead and co-ordinate the activities of the team allocated to each client account, and be the focal point for the overall management of accounts;
- Ensure that clients’ accounts (including statutory accounts) are produced and delivered in accordance with all relevant standards and agreed timetables;
- Act as the main client contact and be responsible for the total management of allocated companies, staff training and development.
What you Need To Have
- Qualified Accountant with PQE (Recently Qualified Considered);
- Ideally have exposure to the insurance industry (Practice or industry experience considered);Accountants with client facing experience in other sectors also considered;
- Experience/ability to manage large scale/long established client relationships;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with senior stakeholders i.e. MD/CFO.
- Ability to hit deadlines and exceed expectations;
- Ability to be commercially aware and help wider business identify service gaps.
What You Will Get In Return
- A healthy basic salary of up to €65,000
- Annual bonus of 10%;
- Great Penison Contribitions
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours including extra early finish on Friday afternoons in the summer;
- Laptop and phone;
- Study support.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more before deciding if it is right for you, please apply to this advert with your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.