We are looking for a highly motivated Service Delivery Manager with a get-up-and-go attitude for a 6-month contract with Client in the City Center. This position will demonstrate effectiveness and professionalism in the delivery of of the service. Service Delivery Manager must have experience directly managing resources and have a strong knowledge of SLAs and KPIs. Solid Management skills are required in a busy and interesting environment.
- Developing, revising and implementing ICT policies, procedures and controls to protect the integrity and security of information
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders, managing expectations and communicating effectively
- Reporting technical integration statuses to relevant parties.
- Supporting User Access Management and Remote vendor access for third party vendors.
- Responsible for monitoring implementation of on new services and ensure proper reporting in place.
- Experience of working with KPIs and SLAs.
- Broad industry infrastructure technology solutions.
- Best-practice people management.
- Project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of Hardware Virtualization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge of Network storage and servers.
- 5+ years service delivery management.
- Some formal Management or Leadership training advantageous.
- Strong ability to manage multiple client deliverables.