We have an exciting new role for a I have a SharePoint Administrator based in the Dublin City Centre. This role is a 1 year day rate contract.
- Administration & management of Client SharePoint Intranet (in its current standing).
- IdentClient cation & implementation of improvements to the SharePoint environment which may arise from areas of the business.
- Delivery of the road-map to migrate to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Delivery of Records Management functionality & utilization within the CLIENT.
- Delivery of a road-map for Template and App deployments.
- Heighten the awareness of the SharePoint platform within the CLIENT.
- Ensure the integrity of the SharePoint deployment and its high availability infrastructure which provides maximum performance for CLIENT users.
- Confident communication and attention to detail, when investigating issues and providing remedies, as issues arise.
- 4 years experience as a SharePoint administrator
- Experience in Implementation, maintenance, support and design of SharePoint environments.
- Experience in making enhancements to SharePoint sites.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Experience in Records Management within SharePoint, preferably using the Records Management & Compliance features within SharePoint (e.g. Records Center)
- Instructing end-users in using SharePoint features, such as managing documents & searching content within their site.
- Understanding the high availability features of SharePoint within an organisation (e.g. databases, backups, continuity, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience in Issue identification & resolution.
- Experience working with MS Visual Studio and SQL Serve.