Ergo are seeking a SharePoint Solutions Architect with strong Office 365 and Dynamics experience for a 12 month fixed-term contract in Dublin City Centre.
The successful SharePoint Solutions Architect will have responsibility for overall application architecture and design decisions and will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) providing infrastructure design, technical administration, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise service offerings.
- Strategically assist clients with assessments, solution design, and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Online, SharePoint on Premise 2010.
- Engage in proactive and preventative work efforts including solution design, technical implementation, and customer support
- Manage 5 Office 365 Environments and consequent cross-tenancy issues
- Migrate remaining elements of SharePoint 2010 on-premise to SharePoint Online
- Determine the Microsoft O365 road-map and determine the optimum
- Consult – covering all aspects, product support, development, demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users
- Business and process analysis
- Document ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ O365 architectures
- Liaise with all enterprise stakeholders and developers
- Lead the SharePoint Governance Group
- Guide and mentor team members in the technology
Continuous Service Improvement and Quality Assurance
- Design of SharePoint solutions (Server and Online)
- Office 365 (Power apps, Flow, MS Teams, OneDrive, MS Exchange, Intune)
- SQL Server
- Fluent English and no work restrictions (EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa)
You should also have the following:
- Professional certification – MCSE etc.
- ITIL certification