A key client of mine in the South East has a position open for a Shift Production Supervisor.
If you're in the market for a new role and can bring at least 3-5 years of supervision experience from a regulated manufacturing environment then give me a call on 021 4221000.
There's a great package of benefits on offer on top of a strong salary and shift premium.
About the Job:
- Manage production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership
- Conduct Standard work for managers. Monitor standard work for team leads and operators
- Responsible for the production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics and the utilization of machinery & human resources
- Initiate changes to work practices and procedures
- Provide a high level of technical competence and leadership to the shift to ensure that operational issues are identified and managed to achieve challenging KPI's and higher operational performance
- Promotion of decision making at operative I technician level through effective development and fostering of a strong team working culture
- Promote a quality culture and act to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA and cGMP
- Conduct and manage performance appraisals for operators and identify and implement appropriate training & development plans.
- Execute communications within the unit and to other departments within the company
- Plan and manage team members attendance, timekeeping
- Establish and maintain high standards in relation to Environmental Health & Safety work practice
- Maintain high standards in relation to Environmental Health & Safety work practices
- Meet budgetary targets set in relation to output and spend
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in a technical discipline
- Previous supervisory management experience in a manufacturing environment complying with FDA, cGMP requirements is essential (unionized environments preferred)
- Advanced leadership skills to build and motivate the process team by providing clear direction and facilitation
- A successful track record in managing conflict resolution
For more on the role call Nigel on 021 4221000 or send your CV for consideration.