Exciting opportunity to join a small team within manufacturing, helping to develop new relationships and being the first point of contact for all customers.
You will have the opportunity to be trained within a small experienced team whose focus is on delivering the highest quality of customer service right throughout the entire sales process.
- Support 2 managers in the start to end sales process within a busy manufacturing company
- Look after all administration tasks from the beginning of a sale - organizing quotations, revising information, receiving sign off, producing order confirmation.
- Record all transactions and information on various spreadsheets and on an internal system
- Monitor emails and phones along with meeting customers and answering any queries they may have at a professional and friendly standard.
- Min 2 years administration experience
- Min 2 years customer facing experience
- Experience reading construction drawings an advantage
- Excellent IT skills –SAP experience an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills essential
Contact Jennifer on 0214221000 to discuss the above further and other administration role sin full confidence.