Excellent opportunity for a site engineer to work on a fantastic project in Dublin with a construction contractor and a fantastic package to match.
• Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
• Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
• Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
• Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
• Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Civil Engineering Degree
• Groundworks background
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full driving license
• Salary depending on experience
• Benefits package
• Travel allowance / company vehicle
• Possible living allowance
For more information please contact Éamonn on 014744658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.