Job: Site Maintenance Director
Salary: Completive Market Rate
Benefits: Healthcare & pension
You will be responsible for leading and delivering maintenance excellence along with managing the site calibrations program.
- Lead and direct all maintenance staff across the site.
- Achieve equipment reliability expectations across a 24/7 high-throughput operation (Pharmaceutical and Biologics).
- Provide strong leadership to your team.
- Ensure good maintenance practices adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Meet the maintenance needs of manufacturing operations.
- Manage day to day activities of all maintenance functions across the site.
- Provide a maintenance service to meet customer requirements while maintaining and complying with FDA, HPRA, EPA and safety standards within budget parameters.
- Actively communicate and engage with stakeholders across the business to achieve the business goals.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 15 years overall experience in cGMP industry with minimum 10 years in a similar role.
- Ability to motivate people, build trust and communicate effectively.
- Experience in maintaining plant, processes, utilities & facilities within a Pharma, Biologics or Medical Device site.
- Must be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders.
- Total commitment to quality and a high standard of work.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.