Osborne Recruitment are currently assisting our client, a leading steel fabrication company based in Cork with the recruitment of a Site Manager to manage the relationship and projects between on site fabrication and off site installation.
This is a permanent position, based out of the companies head office on the West side of Cork but will involve frequent visits to client sites.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for maintaining/managing site requirements for crews off site as well as the internal fabrication crew
- Provide a link between site element of a project and off-site element
- Liaising and managing the relationship with sub-contractors
- Partake in and lead weekly client site meetings
- Working closely with site safety managers to ensure all works carried out are done to the required safety standards
- Assist with the commercial element of the business with regards advising on lead times and project limits etc
- Assist and advise in all elements of quality control and assurance
The ideal candidate will have
- 3 / 4 years of project management in a construction environment
- Possess an ability to manage and coordinate teams across a number of locations
- an understanding of erection drawings and BIM management.
This job provides the successful candidate to establish themselves in a key position within a very well-established company in the Cork area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some landmark sites across a number of sectors including pharma, retail and healthcare to name a few.
If you feel this position may suit you, please apply here or contact John Condon on 021 2427234 for further information.