HRM have been retained on an exclusive basis by a world leading speciality food manufacturer. Our client is currently seeking a Site Quality Manager for their leading state of the art facility in Cork. This site is a key pillar of the company's expansion plan with the vision to support the extensive growth ambitions across the organisation. The Site QA Manager will play a pivotal role to ensure consistent quality standards and compliance requirements are met and also to lead and support the existing Quality team.
- Ownership / oversight of the quality system on site and acting as an SME for site quality compliance
- Maintaining quality standards across the site for manufacturing & production
- Leading the preparation for the site and managing external audits for regulatory and notified bodies with Department of Food and Marine, NSAI, Customers etc.
- Managing & developing direct reports and reporting on team performance
- Driving a strong quality culture of engagement across the site
- Ensuring non-conformances, CAPA's, customer complaints and supplier issues are dealt with promptly.
- Degree in Food Science or similar relevant qualification
- Extensive experience in a food manufacturing environment within a quality remit
- Proven history of people management experience ideally 5+ years
- Previous success leading audits with customers and regulatory bodies
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciara O'Brien at HRM on +353 1 632 18 55 for a confidential discussion.
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Transportation Allowance