Any detail of the company?
Our client is a leading international data analytics company, in performance monitoring with branches in many major cities in the world. Here in Dublin they are based in the very city centre, D1.
What I expect from this Job?
- The ideal candidate should bring expertise in automation, operating systems and applying software engineering methods, with a strong focus on modern DevOps and SRE best practices.
- Design and implementation of automation through infrastructure as code and CI/CD approaches.
- Design and optimize OS provisioning tools and automation frameworks within Linux and Cloud environments.
- Ensure scalability, availability, reliability and security to all internal and external systems.
- This is an office based position in Dublin. The role might involve some travelling (not regular or frequent though).
What do I need to bring?
- Mandatory have some Blockchain or Trading system support background (credit, trading or risk transaction processing system).
- Solid experience in Cloud technologies: AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Strong views in CI/CD approaches.
- Strong scripting experience (Python, Bash).
- Excellent Linux knowledge.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
What can I get?
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Bike to work/ Travel saver scheme
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating the required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland without visa restrictions.
90,000 - 90,000 per year