Contract requirement for a supervisor to manage a team of cleaners based on site in a large multinational medical device company in Galway.
Reporting into the site manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
General day to day:
- Completing time sheets and rostering.
- Place stock orders as scheduled.
- Carry out scheduled audits.
- Ensure all paperwork is in date, on the correct revision and checklists are filled in correctly.
- Ensure all employee training records are up to date.
- Maintain staff morale.
- Inform Management of any employee relations issues and follow up
- Liaise with staff at all levels.
- Identify and monitor training requirements for all staff.
- Delegate work as deemed necessary.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is always adhered to
- Ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in all areas meet the required standards
This role is based in a heavily regulated site, Health & Safety is a key part of the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete Accident/Incident Report Form immediately in the event of any accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Keep Management and Health & Safety up to date with any incidents/ accidents.
- Adhere to client site Health & Safety rules and ensure PPE requirements are adhered to.
- Facilitate H&S Officer to carry out training, risk assessments, method statements, etc.
- Liaise with clients H&S Departments in obtaining permits, risk assessments, etc.
- Ensure all current Health and Safety legislation is being adhered to by all staff.
- Minimum 2-3 years in similar supervisory role
- Previous experience from a healthcare, industrial, or regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing client requirements.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Excellent written and oral English
- Flexibility is compulsory.
- Computer literacy required.
- It will be necessary to work alternative hours, shift patterns and/or unsociable hours including weekends.
If you’re interested in this or other medical device jobs, please contact Emma O’Carroll 021 422 1000 or apply with your resume.