Stelfox is partnering with an innovative Technology organisation who offer a modern B2B Payment platform based off blockchain concepts that facilitates faster, move efficient and cost effective solution to cross border payment transaction among SME businesses globally.
The company is embarking on a product re-architecture as they move to the next generation version of their product. As such we are looking for a Software / Application Architect who can help with this transition of building a Microservices based platform based off Node.js, NoSQL, Kubernetes and so on.
You will work within the Software engineering team and split your time between Architecture & coding (linked to the PoC's you are creating and architecture choices before the engineering team apply these choices into a full fledge production ready/deployable service.
Preferred experience required for this role:
- 2-3 years working in an architecture role (Product / Software / Application architecture)
- Previous coming through the route as an experience Software engineering with a idea of creating scalable solutions.
- Must have experience architecting / creating Microservices based solutions.
- Must have experience in Node.js development, NoSQL Databases and Kubernetes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work closely with the Engineering teams.
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact in a high potential/high growth organisation.
Happy to consider all levels from Junior / Mid or Senior architect who are comfortable in coding as well
For more information on this opportunity, please to apply or reach out to Eugene@stelfox.com