Software Developer (C#.Net)
I am currently Recruiting for a Software Developer (C#.Net) for a large multinational company that deals in B2B and E-Commerce based in Louth.
The purpose of this role is to provide full software lifecycle expertise to various internal teams. The Software Developer is expected to take responsibility for Software requirements capture and analysis, design, development, test, User Acceptance, installation and support for the Core components of the Company’s applications. The role will also cover some support and end user training.
- Development and support of Company applications using a variety of tools and frameworks.
- Provide software estimates that accurately reflect the size and resources required of requested developments.
- Implement software designs, taking into consideration Company and industry best practices.
- Provide documentation to an appropriate level for the intended audience, taking into account that the audience may vary from internal peers to senior board level colleagues.
- Assist the Technical Team in enhancing process and procedures to further process improvement in line with industry best practise.
- Act as a role model for more junior members of staff
- Provide second and third-line product support where the need dictates.
- Build relationships with all other areas of the business
- Assist the Technical Team to provide flexible solutions that balance the technical and business needs of the Company.
- Provide End User training where necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience in a .NET development environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Experience working with WCF.
- Experience working with large data driven web applications using a variety of data storage and retrieval methods including Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML, json.
- Good exposure or working experience with C++ an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a passion for delivering high quality software.
- Experience working with external / remote teams an advantage.
- Possess strong organisational skills.