Job: Software Developer.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
You will be the 4th addition to a 3-person Software Developer team, who works in conjunction with the IT team onsite. This is a busy role in a close knit and friendly environment. Expansion is due to new projects and collaboration with foreign departments.
- Manage and implement change requests for existing core web-based applications.
- Develop and maintain new and existing internal and customer facing web applications for the control and management of production demands and to provide interactive services to customers.
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have a relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Experience in C#, Web API, ASP.NET (Web Pages & MVC).
- NET Core 2.x.
- Entity Framework Core 2.x.
- Experience in JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, bootstrap.
- SQL Server.
- Excellent understanding of OOP and best software design practices and principles.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Xamarin experience desirable.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) / Devops exposure or experience desirable.
- An agricultural background is not required, but a distinct advantage.
Benefits Include: Pension, VHI Healthcare, Subsidised Canteen and Free Parking.
If you are interested in this job, please contact Catherina Forde at email@example.com or 091 749 261.
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.