Software Engineer (Server-side Development)
Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Permanent Jobs with attractive salary and benefits
Salary €45-75K plus benefits
Job Reference: BBBH15589
Allen Recruitment is working with an International Fintech company which utilizes the latest technologies to build state-of-the-art tools and systems. Currently in a growth phase here in Dublin, they have an immediate requirement for mid-level Software Engineer to join one of their Agile team.
This companies' offices are based in Dublin City Centre within easy reach of DART, LUAS and plenty of Bus routes.
Suitable applicants will be commercial experienced software engineers with strong server-side development skills (utilizing either Java, Python or C++). However, they are also interested in working in an Agile/Kanban environment within a "product company" utilizing technologies including Kubernetes, AWS, Docker and learning much more.
Successful candidates can expect to be working in a varied project environment ranging from building API services, Middle and Backend solutions while interacting with modern reactive front-ends.
A mix of technologies already deployed in the environment:
- Programming languages (Python, Ruby, Lua, Bash, Go)
- Databases (PostgreSQL, SQL and NOSQL databases
- Cloud service providers (Amazon, GCE, Azure)
- Configuration management tools (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containerization (docker, kubernetes, jails)
- HTTP and socket services, REST and RPC APIS
- Front-end end development and design (REACT, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, MV* frameworks)
- Continuous Integration and testing (Jenkins, Travis)
- Source code control (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- API first environment
- AWS services (Lambda, EKS, ECR)
Suitable applicants will be Degree educated in a relevant computer science related discipline.
Will have a minimum of 4 years commercial software development experience (ideally coming from a product development environment).
Unfortunately, there is NO visa sponsorship or relocation allowance available.
Candidates will already be working in Ireland with relevant work authorisation.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040