Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Software Engineer with 3+years in C# and industry experience designing, building, testing & shipping software to join them asap until June 2021.
Job Reference: BBBH 18427
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years in C#, Java
- 3+ years of industry experience designing, building, testing & shipping software
- Experience in building and evolving cloud services
What will a Software Engineer do?
- Working in a combined engineering organization to drive design, development, testing and release of services that enhances customer experiences as outlined above
- Helping evolve development guidelines, practices & principles to ensure features can be built and tested at a rapid pace
- Driving the building and testing of new and updated NLP components
- Working with internal PM and vendors to ensure that system can handle new components and build cadence
- Managing distributed systems across Azure VMs and Azure Storage solution
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040