I am looking to speak with Software Engineers (RPA) for a position with one of the world’s leaders in healthcare and life sciences innovation.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the delivery lifecycle of automated business processes using the suite of RPA tools and other advanced automation technologies currently used by our client.
- Providing architectural input over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s IT infrastructure and delivery teams
- Develop and configure automation processes as per the process requirements document to meet requirements defined by the business
- Develop new processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Able to work with version control and Jira or similar ticketing system
- Comply with and helps enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager and providing inputs to the change control process
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Develop team standards and best practices while keeping up to date with industry standards, and technology changes to help build robust systems to accommodate the industry requirements and business needs
- Significant experience with software development \ programming \ database concepts
- Proven experience in delivering successful IT \ business software projects
- Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in one or more modern languages, preferably .Net
- Solid understanding of typical Enterprise IT infrastructure \ architecture
- Strong database skills with proven experience using SQL Server \ Oracle \ MySQL etc.
- Good understanding of the key requirements documents involved in a delivery lifecycle (functional, technical, testing documents)
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience in delivering an automated process into production using an RPA tool (UIPath, Blue Prism \ Automation Anywhere \ others)
- Previous experience in the Insurance Industry (preferably Health Insurance)
- Previous experience with Advanced Intelligent Automation, AI / Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer-Vision