Stelfox are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a highly innovative & emerging Product Development organisation coming out of the U.S with the purpose of establishing a new R&D Software engineering hub in the heart of Sligo.
Our client is at the heart of bleeding edge API and Distributed Ledger product development for the Enterprise Software Industry.
What are we looking for?
Some of our customers are listed in the Fortune 100, Global Financial Instutitions, Global Insurance groups, Government departments, Global Healthcare organisations.
Our solutions bring organisations into the modern world.
- Degree in Computer science, IT or equivalent
- 3-7 years commercial Software engineering experience mainly in Java (ideally Java8)
- Database - Postgres / MySQL / Oracle or others
- Spring Framework is preferred
- JPA / Hibernate
- Build tools - Jenkins / Maven / Bamboo
- IDE - IntelliJ / Eclipse
Bonus skills / what you will get exposed to learning and using as part of this team:
- JVM languages such as Kotlin, Groovy, Clojure
- Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring MVC
- Blockchain platforms - Corda, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Quorum
- ESB - Mule / Camel / Spring Integration
- IaaS (Terraform)
- Cloud services - AWS, Azure, GCP
- RESTful API Implementation (Swagger, RAML)
- Financial services exchanges - FIX, Swift, Open Banking initiatives
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive technology organisation and be part of the first team to get off the ground in Sligo as the foundations are built for the future.
If you would like to check this out further, email your CV for immediate consideration as interviews will be conducted during the course of the next 2 weeks.