I am working with a rapidly growing modern database company based in the heart of Dublin who are looking to add to their Customer Success team. This company are extremely busy in the European market with a vast customer base. If you are passionate about problem solving, learning new technologies and thinking outside the box, then this is the role for you. This company is all about learning with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop your career.
In this B2B support role, you will be a key element in supporting the customer to ensure they get the most out of the product. The role will be split into 50% support (answering and resolving complex tickets) and 50% will be project-based work in tooling/automation and engineering.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and diagnose all customer issues in a timely manner through collaboration with relevant departments.
- Identify common issues and challenges work closely with cross-functional teams to solve, improve and automate as needed.
- Maintain and develop expertise on the company’s products and services.
- Provide detailed assessments and root cause analysis on issues as and when required.
- Respond to on call issues as and when needed.
- Degree in Computer Science/Strong software engineering skills.
- 2 years of experience in a technical support role or equivalent.
- Excellent Linux administration skills.
- A knowledge of networking protocols.
- Familiarity with a scripting language – Bash or Python.