- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A software or system engineering background operating in a complex support environment.
- 2-5 years commercial experience in either a Software engineering, Escalation engineering, SRE or Developer Support role
- Strong customer focus and appetite to solve complex technical problems for your customers either during or after deployments.
- Strong coding experience in either C++, Python, Java, Go or others
- Strong Linux OS experience (troubleshooting, config, automation)
- Experience working with Automation or CI/CD tooling is an advantage (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift etc)
- Experience working with Cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack.
- Passion for technology and appetite to learn new technical areas.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.