Our client is an innovative and growing Irish Technology company who are looking for a Software Implementation Consultant to support and implement their software at their customer sites.
In this role you will:
- Support and implement our client’s software at our customer sites.
- You will be responsible for deploying software solutions for new and existing customers.
- You will manage the customer relationship, set reasonable expectations, focus on the deliverables as per contract.
- You will manage the dependencies and maintain quality communication at all times with the parties involved.
- You will ensure that best practice is used to deliver projects, managing your schedule and ensuring that you’re not over committed.
- You will be responsible for the training and consulting with each customer to achieve the "benefits that our software provides".
- You will be required to become technically proficient with the software, to ensure professionalism and best practice with the customer.
- You will be required to produce training material in the form of video, documents and web pages to help convey best use of the software.
- Software will take the form of out of the box functionality, mixed with configuration options and a small amount of customization. You will need to gain intimate knowledge of the product quickly and accurately.
- Direct and lead the customer through technical support issues and implementation.
- Providing technical support when you are not deploying software.
The ideal person will have:
- Good IT background and skills supporting Windows Server, Windows 7 and 10.
- Some SQL Server experience required.
- Knowledge of SQL queries required.
- Knowledge of IIS 7 an advantage.
- Microsoft Certified qualifications an advantage.
- Full driving licence and own vehicle an advantage.
- Willing to travel (domestic and some international)
- Fluent English a requirement.
- Excellent telephone skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an innovative and fast-growing, Irish Technology company with great company culture and genuine career opportunities. For more information please contact John Horrigan on 01-6621000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply through the link
Excellent Salary and Company Benefits