A leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices internationally is now seeking to hire a Funds Solicitor for a permanent full-time role. Key areas of expertise include financial services, corporate, dispute resolution, real estate, technology and data management, tax, construction and employment and benefits.
This notably successful practice now has a vacancy for a Solicitor within the investment funds team. The ideal candidate will have 0 to 3 years PQE in a large corporate Law Firm.
· Representing asset managers in formation of UCITS and QIAIFs, including drafting the key fund documentation such as prospectuses, supplements, instruments of Incorporation etc.
· Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts E.G management agreements, distribution agreements, investment management, administration and depositary agreements.
· Applying to the Central Bank and obtaining authorisation for asset managers to act as discretionary investment managers to UCITS and QIAIFs.
· Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, responsibilities include assisting clients in the updating of fund documentation, advising clients of regulatory developments and maintaining compliance procedures for UCITS and QIAIFs.
· Discussing new funds for both start-up and established Companies
· Registration of UCITS and QIAIFs with foreign regulatory authorities.
· Advising clients on the application of fund regulations to their business, including, where relevant, registering firms with the Central Bank as a Registered AIFM.
· Reviewing fund documentation for institutional investors and preparing diligence reports.
· Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
· Keen interest in working on a small number of mandates that don't fit a traditional private funds role including joint venture agreements and occasionally advice on M&A transactions in the funds space.
· Strong technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
These very progressive roles come with excellent salary and benefits packages and offers will reflect your experience, expertise and success in the field.
If you wish to apply or just wish to find out more, please contact Enda at Search Talent at
01 963 93 17 or e-mail
Any communication or application on this will be treated in strictest confidence and your details will only be shared with others with your express permission.
80,000 - 80,000 per year