Solution Architect Infrastructure & Networking
Are you an experienced Senior Solution Architect- Infra & Networking looking for new role/change? Then this might interest you. This Sr Solution Architect role is with a well-known automotive brand in the world. The company are well known worldwide for their truly innovative and inspiring products.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 6 months contract (Strong visibility of extension)
Daily Rates: €500
An overview of your role will involve
- To provide technical subject matter expertise on infrastructure and network engineering emphasizing on modern cloud infrastructure and platform services.
- To create roadmaps on a number of infrastructure and cloud-related initiatives.
- You will be working with the latest technologies through vendor relationships and proof of concepts, solving large complex problems, and defining new technology-enabled opportunities.
- Act as a technical leader and drive decisions on complex or ambiguous IT architecture issues, coordinating with users to determine requirements, and ensuring improvements are successfully implemented and monitored, finding ways to increase efficiency.
- Good knowledge of networking, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, virtualization, authentication, cryptography
- Azure and AWS Cloud Services experience; solution delivery expertise, migration of applications to the cloud, automation through various tools both AWS native and third-party
- Working experience with IPS, DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application)
- Must have solid knowledge and understanding of scripting and secure configurations for mainstream operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Strong technical expertise in TCP/IP, SD-WAN, and MPLS networks
This Sr. Solution Architect- Networking & Infrastructure role will initially commence as a 6 month contract offering a daily rate of €500 with strong visibility of extension.
Apply today with CV for more information on this Solution Architect- Networking & Infrastructure role.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 016035075