Our multinational client a Software Licensing specialist and managed services provider in the IT sector with a local presence in over 82 countries is looking to fill the role of a Solution Specialist – Business Networking & Security. This organisation has had $7 Billion in sales with an average of more than 30% growth per year over the last decade
The Solution Specialist (SS) – Business Networking & Security (BNS)* is responsible for driving and co-owning Business Network & Security solution sales, business development, and marketing activities within his/her assigned region. The role functions as a partnership with the primary account manager and as a result is not limited to traditional “overlay role” restrictions, the SS is expected to take a consistently proactive approach to developing the technical solutions business in the region.
- The SS is the technical lead in the region for pre-sales (both transactional and professional services) customer engagements and sales enablement for the respective region.
- The role serves as the liaison between the assigned sales team and customers and professional services delivery resources which include both in-house and partner delivered services.
- The SS will scope professional services opportunities and assist in the creation and delivery of Statements of Work (SoW) to customers.
- The SS will be required to maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge across a broad set of foundational technologies as well as at least one specific technology set to serve as the subject matter expert for that specific subject on a national and/or global scale.
Education and Experience:
- University degree preferred (in the field of Information Technology and/or or equivalent combination of experience and education; Master’s degree preferred).
- 5+ years or equivalent experience selling products and services in networking and security technologies.
- Ability to sell, scope, price with limited support.
- Documented successful sales of enterprise-wide advanced technology data center, networking, and/or security solutions
- Advanced-level Partner Sales and Technical Certifications required
- Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning sales and solutions
For more information, please call Chris Dennehy on 021-4221000 or apply below.