Spanish Speaking Response Centre Agents
Permanent full time position available in our European headquarters based in Dundalk.
We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our dynamic and growing organisation here at Vesta Payment Solutions Limited in Dundalk, Co. Louth. Candidates must be fluent in Spanish and English and will be subject to a language and skills test. We offer highly competitive rates of pay to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to progress their career within this very successful, multi-lingual company.
All Customer Service Representatives must be fully flexible in their availability to work shifts. We offer full time and part time posts and every effort will be made to offer flexible working hours to suit each individual. Shift premiums are payable for relevant hours worked and include Sunday and Ireland public holidays. Full training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer incoming phone calls, process customer orders and resolve customer queries efficiently
• Gain a good working knowledge of Vesta’s services, systems and processes
• Develop the ability and understanding to explain Vesta’s services and products to customers
• Provide polite and professional service to customers
• Follow established procedures to maintain accuracy in performing the job
• Ensure all calls are answered in a timely and efficient manner
• Work as part of team ensuring individual and team targets are met
2nd level education or equivalent. Some customer service experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. This position also requires excellent communication skills, ability to resolve customer problems, attention to detail and data entry computer experience.
Subsidized Health care and Pension Scheme
Subsidized Sports & Social Club
Potential for Promotion to Revenue Assurance
Call Centre Incentives