Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Sr. Network Engineer in Limerick, Ireland you can help make possibilities happen.
The Sr Network Engineer is responsible supporting ACI’s production operations network and cloud based products. This role provides operational support of the data center network infrastructure and responds to escalation notices. They will also be responsible for developing and integrating the network requirements for the LAN and WAN; this includes routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Provides AOD centric architectural and operational oversight for the development of new or enhanced services and/or products.
- Design, define and implement complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyses of existing systems.
- Act as an expert in F5 usage, maintenance, standards and best practices.
- Engineers, configures, and architects complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements. Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company's products. Formulates and executes test plans for Proof of Concepts.
- Coordinates design of subsystems, automation strategies and total system integration. Identifies, analysis and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Supports development and product teams by providing high-level analysis and AOD environment-based design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark test guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design.
- Participate in On-Call rotation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst platforms
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Cisco Routers
- F5 BigIP load balancers (LTM, GTM, SSL Termination, iRules)
- FortiGate Firewalls
- Routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
5 years network infrastructure experience required.
Experience creating network asset documentation, diagrams, and other forms of network documentation.
Previous experience in designing and implementing systems with a focus on scalability and high-availability.
Experience with configuring and troubleshooting production environments
Experience with Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
Experience with configuration changes (ACL, routing, switching, certificates, etc.).
Expert knowledge of load balancers.
- Certifications Preferred: CCDP, CCDE, CCNP, SUSE, JNCIE, JNCIA, JNCP, AC
- Prior experience with IVR/SIP support and RTP set up and tear down via packet captures
- Ability to produce and present technical information on network technology platform solutions and trends.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a casual environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To apply today, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com and use job code 20001338.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.