You will be tasked with ensuring that the web UI will be created and deployed in a timely fashion and maintained to a high quality and in accordance with procedures and systems.
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
5+ years’ experience in front-end Web application development using MVC/MVVM frameworks
Experienced with Angular, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery and other common libraries
Very strong experience in troubleshooting web compatibility issues across platforms and browsers’ flavors
Knowledge of video protocols (RTSP/RTMP/Dash/HLS etc) a BIG plus
Experienced with real time, low level libraries such as WebRTC, WebSocket, SIP
Experience with continuous integration tools (eg Jenkins)
Knowledge of Sketch
Previously worked in an Agile environment
Strong communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
• Must be able to attend meetings (on average about 2/week) during evening hours. This applies to all time zones.
• 5+ years’ experience in front-end Web application development using MVC/MVVM frameworks.
• Experience in creating scalable, secure, high performance, cross-browser compatible and mobile-responsive Web Applications
• Experience with Sketch.
• Knowledge and experienced with JIRA/Confluence/Jenkins
• Knowledge or experience with CICD
To apply, or if you have any questions relating to this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Joe Hurley on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +353 21 427 3668