Osborne are working with a highly established healthcare group and we have an exciting roles in CORK
Passionate Staff Nurse Opportunity
Are you passionate about providing excellent patient care?
Would you like to work for a large healthcare organisation where you can develop, cross train and progress??
Staff Nurse Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations
Staff Nurse Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability
- A genuine interest in Care of the Elderly
- Must hold authorization to work in Ireland
- Nurses must hold full registration with the NMBI
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format