Search Talent are recruiting a Staff Nurse for a busy Day Ward for a state-of-the-art private hospital which is dedicated to orthopaedics and sports medicine in Dublin.
The hospital provides services in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of all orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries. Shoulder, hip and knee joint replacement surgery, Strength & Conditioning, Spinal assessment / spinal surgery, Hand, foot and ankle surgery. It also has a fully equipped Sports & Exercise Medicine Department, a state-of-the-art Physiotherapy and Performance Rehabilitation Departments, and MRI / X-Ray services.
- Have a minimum of 2 years post registration experience within relevant area
- Previous orthopaedic experience
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Can work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions
- Be of good character.
- Candidates must be a registered with An Bord Altranais on the General Division of the live register and be eligible to work in Ireland.
To apply, please send your CV to Kevin Bowler or call +353 19639312.