Osborne Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse on a full time permanent basis on behalf of an established company in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
As the Staff Nurse, you will work for 36 hours/week (across 3 days). The ideal candidates should have previous working experience in an elderly care environment as a registered nurse.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations
Staff Nurse Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability
- A genuine interest in Care of the Elderly
- Must hold authorization to work in Ireland
- Nurses must hold full registration with the NMBI
If interested, please apply through the link provided. For more information about the role, contact Shaqira on 086 467 0087.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided