Staff Nurse – South-East Ireland
- Fulltime, Permanent Position
- Forward Thinking Environment
- Team Based Assignments
This Healthcare facility is constantly seeking to improve processes and has one of the most forward thinking cultures in the mental health industry. In this Staff Nurse role, you will join a team of Care of the Elderly Specialists. This mentoring team environment will allow you to exchange ideas and improve your professional skills.
As a fulltime Staff Nurse in this organisation you will take a active role as an advocate for change and continued care for the older person. You will encourage patients and residents to engage in proactive activities and help them improve in all aspects of their life.
• Care for residents to the prestigious standards that the company has set out.
• Build relationships with residents, family and staff
• Take some leadership responsibilities around maintaining high quality caring
• Recommend improvements
- 1 years’ experience working as a Staff Nurse
- Experience with dementia or care of the elderly is an advantage.
- Full NMBI Pin
Salary / Remuneration: Negotiable
For more information contact Ryan O’Flaherty confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Nurses and HCAs, if you wish to discuss this or other Nursing or Caring opportunities, please feel free to contact me.