Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated patients. To work within the nursing team and assist colleagues as necessary in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care at all times and to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- Essential- CCU experience (minimum 2 years) * A minimum 12 months recent experience working in an acute hospital setting.
- Desirable -Provide written evidence of post graduate degree/certificate in the area of Cardiology nursing
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
Apply directly or contact me to hear more about this exciting opportunity