· Full-time, part-time and relief panel (8-39 hours) contracts
· Permanent and temporary contracts
· H.S.E. funded or Board of Director's funded contracts
· Based in Harold's Cross
Our Lady's Hospice & Care Services has several opportunities for staff nurses in our Palliative Care Unit, our Care of the Older Person Unit and our Rheumatology Unit. The successful candidate will help to ensure that a caring environment is achieved within the ward, contributing to the highest possible quality of nursing care. At least 1 years' experience as a Registered General Nurse is a desirable criterion but consideration will be given to newly qualified nurses with experience in Gerontology, Palliative Care or Rheumatology.
Essential and Desirable Requirements
· Currently registered General Nurse with NMBI
· Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
· Qualification in Gerontology, Palliative Care or Rheumatology
· Experience of palliative care approach
· Experience in Chronic Illness
Informal enquiries for this post to Noreen Holland, Assistant Director of Nursing, on 01 406 8700 or by email to email@example.com
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification for these positions is available below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01) 491 2594.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 5:00pm on 10th January 2021.
Department of Health & Children salary scales will apply for HSE funded posts. A panel may be formed from which future Staff Nurse positions in Harold's Cross (temporary, permanent, full time, part time and relief panel) may be filled in line with Our Lady's Hospice & Care Services' panel management guidelines.