Staff Nurses Wanted
Due to the huge demand for Nurses and healthcare workers on the frontline of Covid-19, I am looking to speak with registered nurses looking for employment. I currently have open vacancies in the Dublin South Region and across the Leinster region.
Full time and Part time positions are currently available, along with both permanent and temporary contracts. The successful candidate will help to ensure that a caring environment is achieved within the ward, contributing to the highest possible quality of nursing care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for an assigned patient group.
- Provide support for patients and their relatives.
- Liaise with members of the Multidisciplinary Team in order to meet the psychosocial, spiritual and psychological needs of the patients.
- Liaise with household staff with regard to patients’ meals and dietary requirements.
- Maintain clear, accurate and up-to-date medical records and be aware of the legal implications of these documents
What do I need to have?
- Registered General Nurse with NMBI
- 1+ years Post qualification experience
- Qualification in Gerontology, Palliative Care or Rheumatology
- Experience of palliative care approach
- Experience with Chronic Illness
So what do I need to do now?
If you are a Registered Nurse with NMBI and are open to permanent or contract positions at this time, please register your interest in this job and many others with Sigmar Recruitment. Follow the application process on this site or contact Emma at Sigmar Recruitment on 0852292577 to have a confidential career discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.