Subject Matter Expert / Performance Coach
Accenture currently has an opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert in their Dublin 2 office. The right candidate will be instrumental in aiding the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to the Dutch market, and an integral part of growing our business.
We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage our company’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
Responsibilities will include:
· Being a knowledge expert within the team and driving consistency of knowledge throughout the team on product.
· Support with the onboarding of new hires into the project.
· Work with the TL’s around individual performance gaps.
· Conduct a number of masterclass tools training sessions across the team.
· At least one year of experience working with Pinterest Ads/Pinterest for Business.
· Previous experience in coaching junior members of the team and new hires.
· Proven experience working toward strategic goals, in a KPI driven environment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.