In this job you will work with a great team in a rich & diverse culture. This job offers learning & personal growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Reviews and approves all BSIL material and component specification drawings.
- Provides engineering guidance to Receiving Inspection technicians including statistical analysis, measurement techniques and documentation.
- Assesses supplier capabilities through direct visits, technical discussions and quality system audits.
- Contributes to and participates in Material Review Boards.
- Contributes and participates in supplier performance reviews.
- Evaluates and establishes Supplied Data Agreements (Ship to stock Programmes) with suppliers.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Travel will be expected in this role.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance, (min HETAC level 8)
- At minimum 2 years’ experience in an Engineering / Quality role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Quality System Requirements
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment with strong technical capabilities and be capable of handling multiple development aspects of assigned projects
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.