My client based in Maynooth is looking for a Supply Chain Admin to join their team. This is a 12 month contract and the salary is €25k - €30k depending on experience.
Duties of the job:
• Assisting with warehouse queries, checking and liaising with our logistics company
• Raising PO’s for spare parts
• Invoicing checking and reconciling against PO’s raised
• Weekly checks of stock alignment liaising with the logistics company with any queries.
• Managing local supplies for spare parts if not available as a TEL part.
Requirements of the job:
• Data entry, Excel intermediate
• Data Manipulation
• Communication skills with external and external customers is essential
• Organisational Skills
• IT Skills (MS Excel, ERP Systems)
Candidates should have the following:
• Cert/Diploma/Degree in a relevant discipline
• A minimum of 2-3 working in a similar role
• Fluency in English is essential. A second European language or ability in Japanese is a benefit
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.