Our Waterford based Client are looking for a strong End to End Supply Chain Manager to lead an experienced Supply Chain Team.
Working closely with Head of Operations, the successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of Supply Chain across the site. This includes Procurement, Planning, Order Management, Warehousing & Logistics.
A fast paced environment, this role will be ideal for a strong Supply Chain Manager with prior regulated experience.
- Responsible for management of manufacturing operations
- Overall management of the Supply Chain Team.
- Working cross functionally and providing managerial support across multiple projects including but not limited to Engineering projects, Tech Services project & Packaging projects.
- Ensure team deliverables are met and exceeded, including but not limited to Inventory Management, Product delivery, Material and operations cost, supplier performance, Change Management and process improvement.
- As part of the area management team with collective responsibility for the effective running of the business and development of the company's strategic plans
- Prepare and oversee Department budget including timelines, resource demands and allocations
- Maintain Department performance metrics
- Provide leadership, drive and deliver on strategy
- Effectively manage the Department including performance management, coaching, mentoring to higher levels of capability
- 7+ years of experience in regulated industries, with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Performance Management and People Development
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritise accordingly
- Ability to define and manage own tasks and schedules
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.