Our client is one of the fastest growing food companies in the world. They focus exclusively on products that bring positive health benefits to their customers and they are seeking a Supply Chain NPI Co-Ordinator. This role will report directly to the Supply Chain NPI manager. The role is to support the NPI manager in the successful execution of NPI management projects.
- You should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- As the supply chain NPI Co-ordinator the ability to liaise with personnel and key stakeholders at all levels is necessary.
- Comfortable working towards project deadlines and ensure high level delivery and execution of tasks throughout.
- You will need to have demonstrable experience in a fast paced, high volume environment such as FMCG, Manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
Excellent benefits package on offer.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul McDonogh at HRM on +353 1 6321882
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Transportation Allowance