Supply Chain Planner
Headcount Solutions are seeking a Supply Chain Planner for our client’s biopharmaceutical facility in Dublin. Ideally start asap for a minimum 12 months contract.
This person will be responsible for translating the master production schedule into a feasible and accurate short-term detail schedule for fixed time period, ensuring on time availability of product, whilst taking known constraints and planning parameters into account.
- Responsible for detailed schedule and capacity planning in short term horizon.
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Facilitate weekly scheduling and capacity review meetings with Production, QA, Warehouse, and Process Development.
- Collaborate with the site product planners to ensure supply to the market.
- Ensure feasible plan and release plan to Manufacturing areas.
- Manage and monitor SAP / RR transactions to support production plan, capacity analysis, planning cycle and procurement activities.
- Convert planned process orders to process orders and ensure feasible plan.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse departments to ensure availability of all components at the line and shipment of materials to ensure market supply.
- Check component availability to short term plan.
- Act on deviations from plan, e.g. running ahead and behind / NC’s etc.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems to ensure stable supply.
- Plan and coordinate repackaging activities (REDO) and scrap requests.
- Participate and coordinate in short term improvement projects (Operational Excellence).
- Own KPI reporting and coordinate relevant actions.
- Create analysis in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations.
- Participate in and support the monthly planning cycle for all products and complete the necessary activities relating to the short-term window, some of which include: aligning supply & demand requirements, review & fix negative balances, review & fix master data issues
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to ensure seamless transition of products to commercial planning and production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 3 years supply chain planning experience (must be within a regulated industry).
- SAP Planning Experience essential.
- Ability to analyses complex data and communicate findings and make recommendations.
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
For further information, please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to email@example.com
Negotiable - DOE