My client is a Pharmaceutical company who is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their team in Carlow. This individual will work within the Supply Chain Materials and SAP team. They will be responsible for initiating and managing supplier complaints. This requires review and progress of the complaints at the site cross-functional meeting and liaising with Supplier Performance and Development Management team and the Supplier for investigation completion.
- Material management process also includes the management of supplier change notifications and the new material introduction process.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Responsible for the processing of supplier complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures.
- This includes the resolution of the inventory associated with supplier complaint and requiring certificate of destruction / discards as required.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures.
- Creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing and distribution documentation as required.
- Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site and the implementation of dual sourcing.
- Close collaboration with the Technical Engineering and Quality teams.
- Coordinates and facilitates the Material Review board Cross Functional Assessment team.
- Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN’s are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site.
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to events as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a comparable role, ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
- SAP Knowledge essential.
- Experience supporting quality related issues.
- Experience working with quality management systems.
- Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable.
- Green Belt preferable.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner.
- Have shown the ability to effectively manage complex projects across multiple disciplines.