•Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? People here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
•We are looking for visionary individuals who will be tasked with leading all aspects of Supply and Demand Management (SDM) for a number of our Product Lines. World-class operational excellence is a cornerstone of our ability to consistently surprise and delight our customers.
•We are responsible for analyzing Demand and securing Supply to support all of Apple’s Routes to Market in the EMEIA region; Apple’s Online Store, Apple’s Retail Chain and also Apple’s wider Reseller Channel.
•You will utilise your analytical, planning or account management skills and will work in a dynamic consumer goods environments. You will develop, communicate, and execute end-to-end product demand and supply plans across all channels of distribution. You will be part of the EMEIA SDM Planning organization and as the business develops, planners may support other product ranges.
•Do you think strategically and execute tactically? Are you persistent with your attention to detail, and comfortable working with numbers?
Strong data analysis and numeric skills
Practical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and process improvement
Solution oriented analytical planning skillsStrong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
Organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
Ability to build effective relationships in a cross functional team environment
The ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
Proficiency in at least one MRP system and strong Excel Skills.
A self-starting, innovative individual who also can work as part of a team
• Liaise with Sales, Sales Finance and Worldwide planning to balance supply & demand for the region.
• Coordinate closely with regional product planning teams to ensure supply plans meet sales requirements
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute supply plans
• Developing the Master production (MPR) schedule and Apple pack out requests (APR) for our manufacturing partners
• Setting build priorities using priority scheduling by route to market
• Use a combination of tools to maintain quotes on Online stores using a selection of bespoke tools such as AQE / Automatic quote extension, Quote ladder and SAP
• Prepare build plans and allocation plans
• Evaluate, analyse and present data to internal and external partners
• Report and present executive reviews that are key to driving business decisions
• Analyze product sales every single day and find opportunities to drive partner groups to appropriate action
• Provide decision support information/analysis to all levels in the organisation.
• Own the end to end management of your product lines
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally, however applicants with 1-3 years relevant experience in this area will also be considered.
Certification in APICS or similar qualification would be an advantage