This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Support Analyst to join a hugely respected multinational in the Banking / FS space. Based in their fantastic Dublin CC offices.
You will be responsible for providing Support and application management for a Banking Operations applications. The hours are 8am - 4pm. You will be someone who has experience in supporting a mission critical system.You will have strong engineering skills and be a good communicator. Linux and Database knowledge is sought. Very open on experience and level. Your background may be eg; Application Support, DBA, 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support.
- Building relationships with local clients.
- Provide application + user support to ensure IT systems availability, reliability, and performance for business-critical systems.
- Continually enhance and expand monitoring for systems to proactively issues
- Manage incidents from recovery to root cause. Engage business and technology stakeholders to get to root cause.
- Ensure incidents do not re-occur. Continually reduce noise and ensure incidents do not re-occur.
- Perform scheduled activities such as DR testing
- Experience in supporting critical, time sensitive. Able to demonstrate effective engagement with the different technology partners in resolving issues.
- Experience in scripting, automation
- Experience in Unix, Linux, and Windows platforms. Linux is a must have.
- Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on Oracle / MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Banking systems technologies
- Experience in messaging, middleware, Java application servers
- Understanding of ITIL Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.