They are currently looking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their growing team in Cork city on a permanent basis.
This role would involve installing, configuring and managing software, hardware and networks, including monitoring system performance, troubleshooting complex issues and ensuring security and efficiency of the overall IT infrastructure for a cloud based product.
• Adept problem-solving skills
• Attention to Detail
• A technical, logical, thought process
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Able to prioritize workload
• In depth knowledge of computer systems
• Experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile phones,
servers and other company devices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate excellent problem
• Strong focus on customer service and user experience
• Respond to internal end user requests in a timely and friendly
• Ability to work well within a team and simultaneously use one
• Design, Configuration, Maintenance and Monitoring of
different Linux, Windows Servers, Network devices.
• AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud and Office 365 management.
• Basic database administration
• Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware
• End Point Device and Patch management and device OS roll
• Manage backup and recovery.
• Implement the policies for the use of the computer system
• Setup security policies for users. A system administrator must
have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and
intrusion detection systems)
• Identity management in local AD and cloud services.
If you are interested in exploring this further, contact Jason on Phone: +353 21 427 3668 or Email: email@example.com