Our client, a highly successful global company, with an excellent reputation, have an immediate requirement for an experienced IT Systems Administrator for their global head office based in Dublin south.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of infrastructure and key applications. They will also be proactive in identifying issues and potential service improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company with excellent company culture. The company offer generous salary and excellent employee benefits.
• Day to day administration and support of IT infrastructure and key applications
• Day to day compliance tasks as set out by Group standards
• Maintain knowledge base and standard operating procedures for support of infrastructure and applications
• Undertaking medium to large-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Management Team
• Management of backups and replication
• Management of VMware and SAN environments
• Administration of servers and applications including upgrades and roll-outs
• Database administration
• GPO and AD administration
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience managing and deploying Windows Server and SQL Server
• Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
• Strong working experience with VMware and vSphere
• Exposure to and basic understanding of storage technologies
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networks
• Experience administering user access in business applications
• 5 year’s experience in a systems administrator role or similar
• Bachelors degree in IT related discipline
• Microsoft and/or VMware certifications
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills