** This position is fully remote, to be considered you must have relevant working visa or be a resident in the country you currently reside **
Stelfox are working exclusively with this Irish based global fintech company to grow their development team. Th ey are looking for a number of extremely motivated engineers with a background in Systems Engineering, DevOps or similar positions and very good knowledge in Linux systems. Their team are working on an advanced API driven platform with an open source and mobile approach, they build all of their own tech and tooling without any reliance on third party vendor software.
- Develop and maintain API / interfaces with third-party systems
- Deploy / integrate the platform into our customers environment.
- Take ownership of issues that arise during the implementation process.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Respond to technical questions from customers.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may affect connectivity or successful deployment such as firewalls, networking (DNS, TCP, IP) or general internet protocol issues.
- Communicate with customers through voice, email, and chat during the project cycle for deployment.
- Maintain good relationships with clients to ensure customer success.
- Minimum 2-5 years' commercial experience in a hands-on Technical / Product based B2B implementation / integration engineering role.
- Solid Python coding knowledge
- Hands-on experience working with Linux Servers / OS
- Experience working with / deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge / experience working with APIs / web services.
- Knowledge / experience working with Databases using Postgres.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
- Bonus skills include TCP / IP, HTTP, web protocols.
- Experience working with ticketing systems for prioritization and handling support tickets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a remote working team setting with colleagues in other locations