Stelfox is working closely with our client who is a risk management provider working in financial services and other industries. From a small start-up in 2012, this business has expanded due to its success over the last few years. They are growing rapidly, and a large part of this position is to help the company with its latest technologies for further development.
They are looking to bring in a systems engineer who will move into a DevOps position within 6-12 months to join their expanding team.
- Manage the systems and infrastructure requirements for both production and the various teams.
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage development and production deployments.
- Build DevOps data flows.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of previous experience.
- Solid experience working with CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Experience setting up / running the internal build and deployment environment that supports the software engineering team.
- Experience with Docker.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Niall Gilligan on 01 679 3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”