Systems administrator with 3+ years’ experience of Windows systems administration, networking fundamentals, previous experience supporting an enterprise environment along with a detailed approach to problem solving. Candidates must also demonstrate a strong appreciation for and knowledge of best practices in maintaining a highly secure environment. Excellent customer service is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for System Administration issues
- Provide Day-to-day System administration, including Security, Account Management, Active Directory Support and administration, etc.
- Administration tasks for Hyper-V and VMware support
- Provide administration support for Office 365 / Skype for Business and SharePoint
- Audit Active Directory Accounts
- Complete assigned projects & reports
- Run necessary reports as required on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Escalate to Management any issues that cannot be readily resolved within the Server Support Team, and follow through until a satisfactory resolution has been achieved
- Ensure open communication within the Technical Services Team & that information flow is maintained
- Applicants should have at least 3 years’ experience of Active Directory, Group Policy administration and configuration in an enterprise environment
- Have excellent MS Windows server skills, Active Directory and administration skills, as well as a knowledge of networking technologies.
- Third level qualification in IT discipline and/or current Microsoft certification an advantage
- Some Knowledge for Citrix XenApp an advantage