Singlepoint is looking for Data Analyst to join our fast growing software delivery team in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidates will primarily work on client site at the European headquarters of one of the world’s leading Social Media companies.
Singlepoint is looking for Data Analyst to join our fast growing software delivery team in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidates will primarily work on client site.
This is a unique opportunity to join our Agile team working with Singlepoint’s consultants team onsite. We are ideally looking for a consultant who has experience with operations good SQL and BI Visualization experience.
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Create and maintain key data sets and reporting to track and manage the performance of the markets and products
- Drive operational excellence in the organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Project-manage the development of centralized tools that teams can use to extract data / insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Analyze current channel, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Support sales strategies based on robust analysis of sales performance and opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping sales operations and strategy
- Solid post collegiate experience in a quantitative field (e.g. business analytics, business intelligence, etc.)
- Proficiency with SQL and experience building and extracting datasets from large / complex databases highly preferred
- Experience with business intelligence solutions such as Tableau is a must
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex datasets
- Prior experience with online advertising preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Singlepoint is one of Ireland’s leading independent technology consulting service providers. The company provides innovative, tailored solutions in the areas of Digital, Data Analytics and Cloud, to help Global Organisations respond to business challenges and anticipate change. With over 200 consultants that know the ever evolving world of business and the challenge this brings in understanding, creating and implementing successful solutions, Singlepoint deliver real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.